The institute is organised to support both our corporate and individual membership through a multi-layer approach:
- The Main Board overseas governance and holds to account the executive of the institute to ensure they deliver to ICW objectives.
- The Foundation Management Board was replaced by an elected Advisory Council in March 2020 which represents both corporate and individual members.
- The Executive Network is our corporate membership representing a wide range of sectors in industries. These members provide experience and knowledge of collaborative working.
- Individual Membership is gained by those who have satisfied our entry requirements and are individual practitioners of collaborative working. Find out more information about the entry requirements.
- We have a wider network of online visitors, where those who wish to be kept updated on the work of the ICW can register for updates.
All of our members and activities are supported by the core ICW team, which includes a number of associates working directly with members to deliver training and support.