Entry Route 1: Collaborative Leaders Course
After successful completion of the Collaborative Leaders programme (formerly the Facilitator Accreditation Course), you will be provided with a link to submit your membership details and pay for your membership.
Entry Route 2: Direct Entry
Direct Entry based on assessment and acceptance of submission of a career profile demonstrating extensive and successful experience in collaborative working. Those applying via the direct entry route are required to complete the application form below and attach the following evidence:
- Reasons for wanting MICW and why it should be granted (max 100 words)
- Experience: A statement of collaborative experience (max 500 words)
- Competence: Two case studies which demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of the management of collaborative relationships and the application of the principles of ISO 44001, together with two written references in support of this.
- Professional Development: strategy for the further development of personal knowledge and skills (max 250 words).
Direct entry applications will be evaluated by the Membership Panel which has the right to request further information or evidence where deemed necessary. This might include:
- Additional references.
- Submission of an academic paper demonstrating the extent of subject matter knowledge.
- Attendance at a review panel.
Recommendations for direct entry will be considered at the next Management Board Meeting, together with supporting material (as above).
Disputed membership at any level shall be referred to the Management Board via the Membership Panel after due consideration. Continued membership will be solely at the discretion of the ICW Management Board.
If your application is approved we will contact you with joining and payment information.